Contactless Door Entry SystemIncluding Thermal Imaging Temperature Check
SIP Intercom with Face Recognition, Thermal Detection and Voice Commands
The Akuvox R29C-B SIP Touchscreen or Voice Command Intercom is one of the most advanced, smart IP door intercom devices on today’s market, designed with ‘hands-free’ contactless door entry and virus prevention in mind for today’s ‘new normal’.
Featuring a high-impact touchscreen interface with intuitive Android-based user interface, this smart door phone device offers a wide range of authentication options for door intercom and access control and is further enhanced by providing touch-free user voice commands.
The Akuvox R29C-B Door Intercom is fully-equipped with dual-cameras, NFC & Bluetooth contactless authentication, RFID Card Reader, secure infrared Face Recognition and QR Code Scanner for an all-round secure, smart intercom/access system.
In addition this latest model now includes a built-in body temperature measurement function which will automatically check all staff and visitors to a building before they enter, to see if they may have a high temperature / fever – a key indicator of dangerous and contagious viruses and diseases such as coronavirus.
This smart door phone device offers a wide range of authentication options for door intercom and access control and is further enhanced by providing touch-free user voice commands.
We have integrated it with a full PIR messaging system, to trigger sanitisation and distancing announcements, for even stronger visitor and employee protection.
- Body Temperature Detection
- Secure infrared Face Recognition
- Touchscreen Digital Keypad Digital Phonebook
- Non-Touchscreen Voice Commands Option
- NFC & Bluetooth contactless via Smartphone
- RFID contactless via ID card or key fob
- QR Code and temporary Pin Code generation (eg. for single-use / limited time access)
- Waterproof & Impact resistant
- Integrated with PIR Messaging to trigger sanitisation and distancing announcements, for even stronger visitor and employee protection.
The video below will give you a clear overview of the PIR Messaging we have integrated into the Door Entry offering.
Combined with the applications available on the door entry systems you will now be able to offer strong visitor and employee protection by ensuring ‘everyone gets the message’